Saturday, June 27, 2009

Home Buying 101 Seminar Thursday, July 9

It doesn't matter if you are a first time home buyer or just someone that hasn't bought a home during the past three years. A lot has changed and this seminar will give you a good refresher or intro on the process of buying in the current market.

The following types of questions will be addressed:

•Who qualifies for the $8,000 tax credit?
•What are the low and no down payment options available?

•Does it make sense financially for me to purchase a home in Northern VA?
•What should I do 6 months before I start looking for a home?
•How much money will I need to buy a home?
•How is the monthly mortgage payment calculated?
•How do I buy in today's new world of bank-owned, short sales, and regular?
•Any questions that you may have!

Click on Coming Events at www.UniquelyRestonHomes.com for more details, directions, and registration information.

No comments:

Post a Comment